We are the good guys. Every year billions of dollars are laundered internationally, supporting drug trafficking, smuggling, fraud, extortion and corruption, enabling organized crime to continue their criminal activities. CaseWare RCM, a division of CaseWare International Inc. (www.caseware.com), is one of the fastest-growing companies creating advanced and comprehensive solutions (Alessa) to combat theft, money laundering, bribery and many other forms of financial crime.
About the Role:
As a member of the DevOps team, you will be responsible for the design, implementation, and configuration for our continuous integration and delivery systems across many projects. You will be working closely with our software development and testing teams to design and build a set of technologies and procedures to improve the development/deployment processes. You will also be writing code to automate the onboarding of new customers into our cloud infrastructure, paying special attention to performance, scalability and security. You will also be developing various management tools and deployment utilities that will be used by different teams within the company.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and maintain cloud applications using C#/.NetCore, NodeJS, Docker, Kubernetes, Queuing, Serverless
- Design and develop database models (Cloud based Microsoft SQL Server and Schemaless)
- Setup API integrations with various 3rd parties that enable and optimize business processes
- Support and maintain existing systems (C# .Net Framework/.NetCore)
- Implement automated dev-ops deployments with CI/CD best practices
- Provide test coverage including unit and automated tests
- Consistently produce high-quality deliverables in a timely manner
- Work within a team structure as well as independently to complete deliverables
- Communicate effectively, both verbal and written