Senior Software Developer
We are the good guys. Every year billions of dollars are laundered internationally, supporting drug trafficking, smuggling, fraud, extortion and corruption, enabling organized crime to continue their criminal activities. CaseWare RCM, a division of CaseWare International Inc. (www.caseware.com), is one of the fastest-growing companies creating advanced and comprehensive solutions (Alessa) to combat theft, money laundering, bribery and many other forms of financial crime.
About the Role:
As a member of the development team you will design, implement, and test our software consistent with the company standards. With a strong understanding of customer requirements you can see the big picture and assist the team to maintain customer focus while developing and maintaining existing features. You will also have the opportunity to help shape our future development by providing input regarding new technologies and process improvements.
- Hands-on research and development of the architecture and features for our data processing, consumer-facing web platform which serves major financial institutions worldwide.
- Work closely with management, business stakeholders, product owners and technical staff to design and brainstorm solutions.
- Work on POCs and cutting-edge features that are continuously deployed into production
- Influence product decisions, features based on your real-world experience
- Proactively analyze and bring ideas for continuous improvement of the platform.