Product Marketing Manager
Does delivering quality products to market and driving value for clients excite you?
We're looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join the growing Marketing team on a 12 month contract at CaseWare’s headquarters in Downtown Toronto. We’re a global technology leader and software provider of auditing, financial reporting and data analytics solutions. There are always exciting initiatives on the go as we continue to revolutionize the industries we service. So, if you thrive in an agile environment, enjoy the challenge of executing ambitious plans, and have successfully taken products to market, we really want to hear from you!
Offer the right solutions, to the right people, at the right time.
When it comes to telling accountants, auditors and finance professionals around the world about CaseWare and the new technologies and solutions we are bringing to the market, we do everything from spreading awareness as thought leaders, to getting new customers in the door and turning them into CaseWare advocates! As the Product Marketing Manager you’ll focus on the value we deliver to new and existing customers throughout the CaseWare customer journey. You’ll be reporting to the Senior Global Marketing Manager and work closely with marketing team members and other key stakeholders to bring new products to market, as well as release new versions of our powerful suite of existing products and platforms.
Your main goal is to understand:
• What we are building. You'll work with the Product teams to strategically position new and existing products for the market by understanding key features, conducting competitor research, and monitoring industry trends.
• Who we are building for. You'll adapt product positioning to different customer segments, prioritize pain points, and develop effective go-to-market messaging.
• How we will sell it. You'll develop campaign strategies for global and regional use with a variety of tactics and messaging.
• What will make them stay. You'll focus on product adoption with ongoing initiatives to ensure our customers' ongoing success.
In order to be successful, you are someone that is:
• Customer-centric. Delivering extraordinary customer experiences is in your DNA. You are passionate about communicating with, learning about, and servicing customers.
• Analytical. You want to know "why", so you dive into the data and share the results.
• Strategic. You set ambitious goals for yourself and then build a solid tactical plan to get you there.
• A strong communicator. You're passionate about sharing the story behind your work, and can effectively tell that story in ways that'll resonate with internal staff, new customers, current customers, partners, and influencers.
• Agile. We are growing fast, and with that comes change, so being comfortable multitasking, prioritizing, and at times shifting focus is key.