Senior Java Developer- Data Services
CaseWare International is a leading global software provider for accounting firms, corporations, and governments. With efficiency, quality and value in mind, we build auditing software solutions that push the technological boundaries in the industry. With nearly 30 years of proven success, our solutions are used by over 400,000 users in 130 countries and in 16 spoken languages.
At the heart of CaseWare is our unique culture, which lays the foundation for who we are, what we do, and where we are going. As an organization, we strive for a dynamic culture by exercising three core values - community, excellence, and continuous innovation.
As part of our current expansion and transformation plans, we are seeking an experienced Software Engineer to build software solutions within our Data Services team. The candidate would benefit from experience working in an agile development environment and knowledge of agile principles and practices.
As a part of Data Imports team, you will:
- Become a key contributors to a web application for online data imports
- Work on system and class-level design for scalable applications
- Design, implement and test components of the system in a collaborative environment
- Work closely with a Product Owner to understand business problems and drive the technical solutions
- Lead the development of best practices in the team and mentor other developers through code and design reviews
- Continuously explore new technologies; propose and review solutions to problems, and work in a well-integrated team environment