Who we are:
[Haven’t heard of us? That’s ok - ask your CPA or CA friend - they’ll talk your ear off!]
CaseWare is the great, Toronto- headquartered technology company you’re going to hear more and more about, as we continue to evolve our products and grow our team. We are a product driven company, supporting accounting firms, corporations, and governments. With innovation, efficiency, quality and value in mind, we build market software solutions for auditors that push the technological boundaries in the industry. With a global reach, today our solutions enable business critical work for users in 130 countries and in 16 spoken languages. We have a track record of success building great products and teams by always putting our customers first, and have over 30 years of deep expertise in the space. CaseWare is now in our next growth phase and needs incredible talent- like you.
The long and short: We are building great products to support customers we care deeply about. To do that we need incredible talent. Interested? Read more below on how you can be a part of the CaseWare journey.
A bit about the role & team | the opportunity:
CaseWare’s North American distributor team is charged with creating new products to empower our clients using CaseWare’s cloud platform. You’ll work on a close knit team made up of technologists and CPAs who are passionate about creating the next generation of tools for accountants and auditors.
Highlight of your responsibilities
[impossible to highlight everything, but this gives you a solid glimpse]
- Becoming the team’s resident expert on CaseWare’s constantly expanding set of APIs and features
- Designing worksheets and other content using CaseWare’s APIs
- Researching and experimenting with the latest technologies in CaseWare’s cloud platform
- Integrating with other CaseWare applications such as analytics within a solution where relevant
- Assisting in the design of solutions for financial reporting, business services and assurance engagements
- Maintaining content within a solution to ensure compliance with the relevant standards
Snapshot of problems you’ll be solving
[read below and see if this gets you excited; there are some cool things to tackle and where you will have tremendous impact]
- How do we use CaseWare’s platform to make accountants and auditors more efficient, producing higher quality work and creating more value from the work?
- How do we bring the power of data analytics to an audit?
- How do we create a best-in-class suite of products for accountants and auditors in a very competitive marketplace
Tl;dr - make accountants better/faster/stronger through technology