Marketing and Events Coordinator
Who we are:
We are the good guys. Every year billions of dollars are laundered internationally, supporting drug trafficking, smuggling, fraud, extortion and corruption, enabling organized crime to continue their criminal activities.
CaseWare RCM (www.alessa.caseware.com), a division of CaseWare International Inc, is one of the fastest-growing companies creating advanced and comprehensive solutions (Alessa) to combat theft, money laundering, bribery and many other forms of financial crime.
Located in downtown Toronto and Ottawa, CaseWare RCM is in the midst of significant growth, and we are currently seeking a Marketing and Events Coordinator.
About the role:
The creative and energetic person that will fill this role, will have the opportunity to assist us in ensuring that our events (tradeshows, conferences and webinars) are a resounding success, grow our social media campaigns, help us keep our marketing database clean and so much more.
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the marketing coordinator will:
- Assist in managing our marketing events (tradeshows, conferences, road shows, webinars) including design, planning, booking, logistics, support and success metrics.
- Maintain company’s event calendar and ensure that sales and marketing teams are informed of upcoming events
- Develop workback calendars to ensure that all deliverables are on time and on message.
- Drive all briefing sessions, ensuring that all projects are clear, concise, and aligned to strategy.
- Own development of all event collateral and fabrication, working with creative teams and ensuring consistency across channels.
- Track performance of events.
- Create post-show nurturing campaigns in HubSpot
- Support our SEO, digital marketing, content marketing and social marketing efforts
- Manage the data integrity and grow the quality of our marketing database
Must have skills:
- Ability to bring experiences "to life" in refreshing ways
- Creative eye including the ability to help provide direction on how to build visual material that complies with the company’s brand guidelines
- Self-starter with ability to learn quickly, multi-task and adapt well to shifts in strategy in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships at all levels of an organization
- Strong writing, reporting and presentation skills
- Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong diligence; self-motivation; willingness to learn
- Good people skills and a strong team player
- Highly adaptable, flexible and able to deal well with ambiguity
- Emotionally intelligent and able to see things from various points of view
- Infectious ambition, flair, energy and enthusiasm