Network and Systems Administrator
CaseWare International is a leading global software provider for accounting firms, corporations, and governments. With efficiency, quality and value in mind, we build auditing software solutions that push the technological boundaries in the industry. With nearly 30 years of proven success, our solutions are used by over 400,000 users in 130 countries and in 16 spoken languages.
At the heart of CaseWare is our unique culture, which lays the foundation for who we are, what we do, and where we are going. As an organization, we strive for a dynamic culture by exercising three core values - community, excellence, and continuous innovation.
- Excellent communication skills, great customer service skills, and highly proficient with technology
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- You should be able to:
- Undertake IT projects and follow them to completion (including documentation)
- Write clear, complete, yet concise documentation
- Work with AWS and G Suite
- Maintain a network infrastructure in virtualized and non-virtualized environments (including: hardware, servers, software, services, L2 & L3 switches, firewalls)
- Configure servers for Web, DNS, SMTP, and other servies
- Monitor servers and performance, and troubleshoot problem areas as needed
- Evaluate, configure, and deploy new systems
- Maintain backup/restore and disaster recovery procedures
- Implement software and security upgrades as necessary
- Flexible after-hours support occasionally required