Product Support Analyst
We are the good guys. Every year billions of dollars are laundered internationally, supporting drug trafficking, smuggling, fraud, extortion and corruption, enabling organized crime to continue their criminal activities. CaseWare RCM, a division of CaseWare International Inc. (www.alessa.caseware.com), is one of the fastest-growing companies creating advanced and comprehensive solutions (Alessa) to combat theft, money laundering, bribery and many other forms of financial crime.
About the Role:
CaseWare RCM is looking for a passionate and driven Product Support Analyst that is obsessed with customers having an awesome experience.
You bring a wealth of technical and business acumen to the business and your hands-on approach and analytical skills are second to none. With a broad and deep understanding of various areas within the infrastructure and applications realm, you thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
As a member of the Technical Operations Group, you will identify risks and opportunities and proactively manage them as required. If you are interested in bringing your excellent technical expertise and shining personality to CaseWare RCM, we want to hear from you!
What you will be doing:
- Provide beginning-to-end resolution to reported issues for Alessa solutions
- Work with clients on technical issues such as dashboard visualization, workflows, case management and other product features
- Work closely with technical writer to drive customer education
- Provide methodical guidance to customers, distribution partners, and colleagues as required
- Interact with CaseWare Agile teams in reporting and documentation of defects and enhancement requests
- Work directly with our development team and participate in the development/enhancement of Alessa solutions and projects. This may include needs analysis, documentation, script development, testing, and installation/implementation tasks
- Work and act in accordance with our core values
- Communicate effectively, both verbal and written