Data Analytics: Angular Front End Developer
CaseWare is dedicated to continuous innovation for accountants and auditors in practices large and small, in corporations and governments worldwide.
The rules for audit assurance are different in every part of the world. That’s why we’ve built a cloud-based platform that enables our distributors to create and customize products that fit their individual market needs. The Data Analytics product line is focused on modernizing how the audit works worldwide. We provide a developer platform to build custom ETL pipelines into our AI-backed data analysis software- all completely customizable based on market requirements. Watch this video to learn more about our product: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjyCRVPCtfw
CaseWare’s Data Analytics product line is looking for an intermediate software engineer specializing in Angular front-end development. The qualified individual will work closely with their agile squad to implement features, fix bugs, and address technical debt.
We need you to:
- Work on a diverse agile team to deliver production-grade software written in TypeScript (using Angular 8)
- Write automated unit tests using Karma, Jasmine, etc
- Mentor Junior developers on the team
- Work with your product owners to plan sprints and participate in agile ceremonies
- Conduct & participate in peer code reviews and technical meetings
- Provide UI/UX guidance