Digital Marketing Coordinator
Who we are:
Founded in Toronto in 1988, CaseWare International Inc. is a global software provider for accounting firms, corporations, and governments. With efficiency, quality and value in mind, we build solutions that push the technological boundaries in the industry. Our approach combines the power of automation with secure collaboration tools to help customers reach new levels of productivity and make better business decisions. As a result, CaseWare solutions are used by over 250,000 users in 130 countries and in 16 languages. We have embarked on an ambitious new path of delivering an innovative, cloud - based unique global reporting and auditing solution.
Does delivering results and exceeding targets excite you?
We are looking for a passionate, results driven Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our team and actively participate in the execution of our ambitious marketing plans. CaseWare is a global leader and software provider of auditing, financial reporting and data analytics solutions and there are always new challenges and exciting initiatives on the go. The exciting part is that Marketing gets to make sure we are telling everyone about it. So, if you're a person who thrives on creating outstanding customer experiences and delivering the right results, then we would like to hear from you!
What’s in it for you?
When it comes to telling accountants, auditors and finance professionals around the world about CaseWare and all the new and exciting things that we are bringing to the market, we need to spread the word by being where our customers are. You will work closely with the marketing team and other cross-functional teams to drive traffic through the marketing funnel. From SEO, to digital advertising, backlinking and email marketing, you will be involved in the execution and management of everything digital.
In order to be successful, you will need:
• To be a digital expert. Placing an ad and creating a landing page is the outcome, but knowing what goes on behind the scenes of any ad campaign and ensuring everything is setup right and launches smoothly, is what you makes you thrive.
• To be results driven. From brand mentions to backlinking, to keyword analysis and google analytics, you will do what it takes to hit targets and achieve results.
• To be extremely organized. You are passionate about keeping everything on track and on budget. You have an eye for detail and accuracy, and multi-tasking, time management and project coordination come second nature to you.
• To work well under pressure. You laugh in the face of aggressive deadlines and thrive in a fast and fluid environment with multiple projects and deliverables.
• To be a strong communicator. Not only do you communicate well, but you are also an active listener while working with cross-functional teams.