Senior C++ Developer - Ottawa (New)
Who we are?
Founded in Toronto in 1988, CaseWare International Inc. is a global software provider for accounting firms, corporations, and governments. With efficiency, quality and value in mind, we build solutions that push the technological boundaries in the industry. Our approach combines the power of automation with secure collaboration tools to help customers reach new levels of productivity and make better business decisions. With 30 years of proven success, our solutions are used daily by hundreds of thousands of users in 130 countries and in 16 spoken languages.
CaseWare IDEA is a subsidiary of CaseWare International and offers innovative data analysis tools for auditors, accountants, finance, and data professionals. Its flagship product, IDEA®, allows users to analyze 100 percent of their data, guarantees data integrity and provides easy analysis with over 100 audit-relevant tasks CaseWare International Inc. provides software solutions to accounting companies, governments, auditors/tax authorities, and corporations worldwide.
We have embarked on an ambitious new path of delivering an innovative, cloud - based unique global reporting and auditing solution.
What’s in it for you?
As a software developer, you will be able to significantly contribute to CaseWare’s market leading analytical products and applications. You will work closely with Development team, product leads and stakeholders to understand their pain points and create relevant products and features that meet user needs.
- Competitive compensation and profit sharing plan
- Comprehensive benefits package
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Flexible work schedules & collaborative work-space
- Career development
- Various social events and team activities
What it takes?
Your passion, great attitude, excellent communication skills, willingness to explore and awesome teamwork is all what will help you hit the ground running.
Who you are:
An individual with the ability to successfully collaborate in cross-functional teams and experienced working in an agile environment. If you enjoy working in an Agile Environment and you like to share your opinions, we want to hear from you. We want people who are problem solvers and who can come up with multiple solutions and be able to choose the most appropriate solution based on context.
We need you to:
- Develop high performance software in a dynamic, business-driven environment
- Leverage technology to solve challenging problems posed by Product Owners
- Drive optimizations in existing products and push for rapid innovation in new products
- Implement quality software using modern test-driven development techniques
- Work collaboratively with team members within an Agile/Scrum delivery model