CaseWare has been a global leader in expert technology solutions for finance and accounting, governance, risk and audit professionals for more than 30 years. With over 400,000 users in 150 countries and 16 languages, CaseWare solutions are the backbone of finance and audit professionals everywhere.
CaseWare has embarked on an ambitious new path of innovative, cloud-based technology solutions, building on our successful, proven track record of delivering global accounting and auditing solutions to the hybrid Cloud. The goal is to enable users to utilize both rich client experience and cutting-edge cloud technology.
As the Product Manager for CaseWare Hybrid Cloud, you will lead the product management and design teams to evolve the products further. Your goal is to keep the groups focused on building innovative solutions that help transition our customers to the cloud. You will work closely with our developers, industry specialists, distributors, channel partners and other stakeholders, focusing on creating features that meet user needs. You will contribute to ensuring the successful delivery of CaseWare solutions to customers around the world.
What you'll do
- Establish strong internal relationships with cross-functional product development teams in a distributed and diverse development environment.
- Play a critical role in creating alignment between development teams and stakeholders. A collaborative attitude is essential to the job.
- Serve as a domain subject matter expert to provide guidance and clarity on requirements, design and user experience based on personas.
- Design and lead the execution of the business strategy for CaseWare Desktop Solutions and CaseWare Hybrid Cloud in general and set goals for growth. Ensure that the roadmap aligns with the overall product and company vision.
- Evangelize the vision always so all stakeholders are aligned, have context, and understand where we are going.
- Define and monitor success and track teams' progress on set goals and milestones.
- Be an expert on the accounting and assurance market needs and trends
- Represent the customer. Be the champion and voice of customers. Build impacting, personal customer and partner relationships. Bring the customer's and partner's voice into the creation process.
- Own requirements, specifications, and release plans. Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Manage the product management team for the CaseWare Hybrid products made up of product owners, business analysts and designers. Oversee the training of new employees and direct the employee assessment process.
- Construct and execute experiments to gather market information to develop a market-driven product.