Implementation Specialist & Trainer
CaseWare has embarked on an ambitious new path of innovative, cloud-based technology solutions, building on our successful, proven track record of delivering global accounting and auditing solutions to the Windows Desktop.
As part of our current expansion and transformation plans, we are seeking a full time Implementation Specialist.
You are a detail oriented, clear communicator with a desire for continuous learning and knowledge sharing. You have a strong background in both accounting and IT.
Broad knowledge and experience with CaseWare desktop and cloud applications.
The successful candidate will have the ability to review, learn, and adopt constructive use of CaseWare applications as they evolve and demonstrate the confidence to ask questions when clarification is required.
The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Director of Education, Manager Technical Sales and Implementations.
- Develop and update live-online presentations
- Provide live-online presentations of CaseWare software solutions to new and existing clients
- Provide in person training of CaseWare software solutions
- Track presentations and client communications in CRM
- Attend vendor conferences as part of exhibitor team
- Work efficiently, collaboratively, and independently
- Establish and maintain a professional and respectful rapport with clients and co-workers