Senior Java Developer
Who we are?
CaseWare International is a leading global software provider for accounting firms, corporations, and governments. With efficiency, quality and value in mind, we build auditing software solutions that push the technological boundaries in the industry. With nearly 30 years of proven success, our solutions are used by over 400,000 users in 130 countries and in 16 spoken languages.
We have embarked on an ambitious new path of innovative, cloud-based technology solutions, building on our successful, proven track record of delivering global accounting and auditing solutions to the Windows Desktop.
As part of our current expansion and transformation plans, we are looking for a full time Senior Developers to join our growing team of developers in an Agile environment.
What it takes?
The ideal candidate will easily master new languages, will encourage teamwork, embrace agile processes and deliver high quality software. Solid written and oral communication skills are imperative.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll participate in Architecture discussions, be part of the messaging on the work planned and breaking down the work so the squad can deliver in a team oriented culture.
- You’ll be expected to support the Development Manager, leading by example within the squad, ensuring the squad books meetings, facilitating to break barriers.
- You’ll be expected to keep up to date with best practices and help mentor the squad to embrace better ways of making software.
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking company surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers.
- A great opportunity to leave your "stamp" as we are undergoing expansion and transformation plans.
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development.
- Internal development to support your growth and enhance your skills.
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities– for you and our customers.
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
We Need you to:
- Facilitate the design discussions for the features your Agile squad undertakes.
- Keep your team’s technical architecture documentation up to date and are able to quickly generate any integration architectures into your system.
- Develop quality software on a 3-tier web application that is transitioning to a scalable cloud solution focusing on Java Spring Boot microservices and Cloud Native development.
- Driving cross-team projects requiring collaboration.
- Provide mentorship to the other developers on your team through your development, code reviews, and having them lead design, documentation, and other initiatives as appropriate.
- Able to quickly learn and master new technologies.
- Drive operational excellence by identifying and eliminating persistent root causes for problems that affect your customers and team.
- Represent your team when working with Team Leads, CloudOps, Product, Design, and all other external stakeholders.
- Own features from design through to implementation.