Analytics Implementation Specialist
Who we are:
We are the good guys. Every year billions of dollars are laundered internationally, supporting drug trafficking, smuggling, fraud, extortion, and corruption, enabling organized crime to continue their criminal activities. CaseWare RCM, a division of CaseWare International Inc. (www.caseware.com), is one of the fastest-growing companies creating advanced and comprehensive solutions (Alessa) to combat theft, money laundering, bribery and many other forms of financial crime.
Located in downtown Ottawa and Toronto, CaseWare RCM is in the midst of significant growth, and we are currently seeking an Analytics Implementation Specialist.
About the role:
The Analytics Implementation Specialist is responsible to assist our clients across the globe in identifying and overcoming the modern-day AML and Fraud epidemic. Perpetrators of fraud and money laundering are becoming increasingly sophisticated and continue to quickly adapt to new prevention and detection techniques.
The position involve will involve working side-by-side with our Senior Consultants and will be responsible for supporting our clients using dedicated service offerings, assets and our expertise to provide effective and holistic financial crime management solutions. The role will responsible to implement AML and Fraud solutions in delivering the best value to our clients
He/she is a motivated, problem solving and ambitious Analytics professionals, to work as part of a continuously growing, diverse team focused on using current and developing future innovative financial crime solutions to solve complex issues.
What you will be doing:
- Bringing data manipulation, integration and visualization skills to maximize the utility of data insights, with a strong focus on high quality, on time project delivery
- Deep technical skills, with a proven ability to pick up and work with Analytics tools
- Develops and maintains an understanding of relevant information content
- Build, maintain and support analytics scripts and data visualizations in Python.
- Contributes to development of analytic end-user training, documentation, and support
- Troubleshoots analytics and tunes for performance
- Presenting technical results to clients