Product Owner - Audit Solutions Team
CaseWare has embarked on an ambitious new path of innovative, cloud-based technology solutions, building on our successful, proven track record of delivering global accounting and auditing solutions to the Windows Desktop.
As a Product Owner for the Audit Solutions team, you will have end-to-end responsibility for the work undertaken by your squad within the team, focused on creating cloud based audit solutions. Working closely with your squad of developers, designers and QA, your goal is to keep the squad focused on building innovative solutions that exceed client expectations.
You will work closely with the product lead, users and stakeholders to understand pain points and create relevant products and features that meet user needs.
- Working with Product Lead, ensure that the roadmap aligns with the overall product and company vision. Be an expert on the domain, the market, and the trends. Evangelize the vision constantly so all stakeholders are aligned, have context, and understand where we are going.
- Represent the customer. Be the champion and voice of customers. Build impactful, personal customer relationships. Bring the customer's voice into the creation process. Own requirements, specifications, and release plans. Research and apply regulations and governing standards to product requirements
- Foster an environment that promotes innovation. Think beyond what the customers is asking for and design what the customer hasn't even considered.
- Drive for the best customer experience possible. Work closely with UX and design developers to develop, test (validate), and deliver requirements to the squad. Drive the end to end feature and product delivery cycle ensuring the product meets our high quality standards.
- Lead and manage backlog refinement and sprint planning sessions and drive solutions to completion working with Agile teams
- Collaborate across teams. We win or lose as a team. Product plays a critical role in creating alignment between engineering teams and stakeholders as well as between platforms and solutions to ensure requirements are delivered. A collaborative attitude is essential to the job.
- Assist marketing and sales with the value proposition and target market.
- Determine metrics that should be used to measure success of the sprint and ultimately the product release.