Who we are:
Founded in Toronto in 1988, CaseWare International Inc. is a global software provider for accounting firms, corporations, and governments. With efficiency, quality and value in mind, we build solutions that push the technological boundaries in the industry. Our approach combines the power of automation with secure collaboration tools to help customers reach new levels of productivity and make better business decisions. As a result, CaseWare solutions are used by over 250,000 users in 130 countries and in 16 languages. We have embarked on an ambitious new path of delivering an innovative, cloud - based unique global reporting and auditing solution. We are looking for a full-time Security Architect to join our growing team of IT Security.
What’s in it for you:
Support the Cloud program in achieving a “secure enablement” state. Work across multiple technical and business functions providing technical leadership for all security related issues and deliver secure systems for our staff and clients. This includes driving the development of end-to-end security infrastructure architectures and supporting the development of comprehensive security roadmaps.
Who you are:
- Collaborative team players with superior influencing skills, who build relationships easily across various stakeholder groups to move initiatives forward.
- Creative thinkers who take initiative and are capable of building, launching and managing projects/programs.
- Problem solver with the ability to analyze and prioritize to meet business objectives.
- Able to manage in an environment of change and ambiguity.
We need you to:
- Design and contribute to security architecture processes that enable the enterprise to develop and implement secure solutions and capabilities that are clearly aligned with the business, technology, and threat drivers
- Own the cloud and application security strategic planning and execution. These initiatives and programs will feed directly into organization wide strategic security plan.
- Participate in discussions related to building secure, resilient and cloud ready solutions based on Micro Services, Multi-tenancy architecture, cloud-native development, etc.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and direction in the design and implementation of automated solutions, based on a set of standards and processes that enable our application developers to easily consume security and compliance services.
- Responsible for coordinating with other Engineers, Architects, and teams in implementing a comprehensive cloud and application security program in a DevOps environment.
- Experienced in leveraging DevOps tools to build, harden, maintain and instrument a comprehensive cloud-based security orchestration platform to be consumed in product CI/CD pipelines.
- Serve as trusted advisor to key business and technology partners.
- Lead Threat Modelling and Risk Assessment of Cloud Design and Patterns.
- Manage a small team testing software security.
- Mentor other teams on security.