Product Line Manager - Analytics
We are looking for a Business Line Manager to join the CaseWare International leadership team as the head of the Cloud Analytics business unit. Reporting to the General Manager of CaseWare IDEA, the Business Line Manager will formulate strategy, oversee all staff, budgets and operations related to Cloud Analytics. To be successful in this role, you should be a thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker, helping our people develop and be productive, while ensuring the growth of our Cloud Analytics products. Ultimately, you’ll help our company grow and thrive.
CaseWare is a growing, privately held company with headquarters in downtown Toronto. With hundreds of thousands of customers and a distribution network that spans over 140 countries globally, we are best known for developing the most advanced and comprehensive software in the audit and accounting markets. Over the past 30 years CaseWare’s products have revolutionized the way that accountants, corporations and governments perform audits.
One of the most exciting areas for growth at CaseWare is in analytics and the application of artificial intelligence in the audit world. In this role you will lead the analytics product management, engineering and test teams to orchestrate the future of the Cloud Analytics business. You will also work closely with our data science team and channel partners to ensure the successful delivery of analytics to customers around the world.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the Cloud Analytics team, including Product, Engineering and Test.
- Design and lead the execution of the overall Cloud Analytics business strategy and set goals for growth.
- Work with Product, Engineering and Test Leads to implement operational processes that ensure employees work productively and develop professionally.
- Drive Channel Sales and Marketing through regular interaction with key partner stakeholders
- Define and manage the Cloud Analytics budget. Measure and improve financial performance.
- Help oversee the recruitment and training of new employees; direct the employee assessment process.
- Establish strong internal relationships with cross-functional product development teams in a distributed and diverse development environment.
- Help create buy-in for the product vision internally; work with internal subject matter experts to promote products among key external partners.
- Turn new ideas into products that grow market share, improve customer experiences and drive growth.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.