Integration Software Developer
Who we are:
[Haven’t heard of us? That’s ok - ask your CPA or CA friend - they’ll talk your ear off!]
CaseWare is the great, Toronto headquartered technology company you’re going to hear more and more about, as we continue to evolve our products and grow our team. We are a product driven company supporting accounting firms, corporations, and governments. With innovation, efficiency, quality and value in mind, we build market software solutions for auditors that push the technological boundaries in the industry. With a global reach, today our solutions enable business critical work for users in 130 countries and in 16 spoken languages. We have a track record of success building great products and teams by always putting our customers first, we have over 30 years of deep expertise in the space. CaseWare is now in our next growth phase and needs incredible talent like you.
The long and short: We are building great products to support customers we care deeply about. Interested? Read more below on how you can be a part of the CaseWare journey.
A bit about the role & team | the opportunity:
Do you have a love and passion for APIs - this is an opportunity to work with APIs and take ownership on implementing the integration with CaseWare software and our clients software to get the data they need!
CaseWare has embarked on an ambitious new path of innovative, cloud-based technology solutions, building on our successful, proven track record of delivering global accounting and auditing solutions to the Windows Desktop. Focused on creating cloud based audit and accounting solutions. You’ll get to work with a team of Developers, Testers, and Product Owners building innovative solutions.
Highlight of your responsibilities:
[impossible to highlight everything, but this gives you a solid glimpse]
- Writing integrations with 3rd party APIs
- Work with external vendors and APIs to build a rich ecosystem of integrations with CaseWare’s product ecosystem
- As a member of our engineering team, you will be called upon to be a Jack/Jill-of-all-Trades
- Participate in the team’s on-call rotation and take initiative to respond to operational issues
Snapshot of problems you’ll be solving:
[read below and see if this gets you excited; there are some cool things to tackle and where you will have tremendous impact]
- Facilitate technical discussions within your own team as across other teams at CaseWare around design, processes and testing
- Research and explore new technologies, code libraries and products we may wish to adopt or integrate with
- Improve processes, tools, methodologies and product quality