Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Who we are:
[Haven’t heard of us? That’s ok - ask your CPA or CA friend - they’ll talk your ear off!]
CaseWare is a Toronto- headquartered, technology company you’re going to hear more and more about, as we continue to evolve our products and grow our team. We are a product-driven company, supporting accounting firms, corporations, and governments. With innovation, efficiency, quality and value in mind, we build market software solutions for auditors that push the technological boundaries in the industry. With a global reach, today our solutions enable business-critical work for users in 130 countries and in 16 spoken languages. We have a track record of success building great products and teams by always putting our customers first, and have over 30 years of deep expertise in the space. CaseWare is now in our next growth phase and needs incredible talent- like you.
A bit about the role & team | the opportunity:
When it comes to telling the auditing and accounting industry about our powerful software solutions, the Marketing Manager, Demand Generation for CaseWare Canada will be a part of the Marketing team that is responsible for delivering the right message, to the right audience, at the right point in their journey to the cloud.
You will join a team that is committed to creating an incredible customer experience for finance professionals around the world, and you will be responsible for delivering this experience to the Canadian market. This means you are not only focus on lead generation initiatives, but you build plans that address all phases of the customer lifecycle. With this in mind, you are thinking about process improvements that will deliver the best experiences. You are analyzing campaign data so you can understand what works for them and what doesn’t. And you are always striving to build even better initiatives for the future.
Highlight of your responsibilities:
[impossible to highlight everything, but this gives you a solid glimpse]
- Building, owning and driving! You will be a leader in developing and executing marketing plans to grow the Canadian market, meet and exceed existing customer needs and do whatever it takes to maximize on ROI
- Design and build new business, expansion and retention campaigns for accounting firms, corporations and governments and help drive the adoption of new and existing products and platforms
- Scope and manage the creation of integrated marketing campaigns and work with the team to seamlessly execute across all marketing channels
- Track and analyze campaign performance, managing the budget and ensuring that all marketing material are in line with our brand identity
Snapshot of problems you’ll be solving
[read below and see if this gets you excited; there are some cool things to tackle and where you will have a tremendous impact]
- Not once, not twice, but three times, position new products and version releases for the different segments we service and create the right messaging of each project for each phase of their lifecycle.
- Developing and/or updating customer segmentation, competitive analysis, and user personas