Business Development Representative
CaseWare International is a leading global software provider for accounting firms, corporations, and governments. We build auditing software solutions that push the technological boundaries in the industry. With 30 years of proven success, our solutions are used daily by hundreds of thousands of users in 130 countries and in 16 spoken languages.
At the heart of CaseWare Canada, is our unique culture, which lays the foundation for who we are, what we do, and where we are going. As an organization, we strive for a dynamic culture by exercising three core values - community, excellence, and continuous innovation.
What’s in it for you:
- Have fun creating great customer and prospect experiences
- Take ownership of your business process by recommending and implementing improvements
- Working with an established market segment as a market leader but with a startup feel
- Working as a team to define and meet corporate objectives
- Celebrate achievements and corporate goals with social events
- We offer a very competitive base salary and uncapped commissions.
- We also encourage candor, collaboration and possibility thinking.
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Driven and like to hustle, not afraid to cold call
- You have a strong interest in driving prospect and generate leads
- Self-motivated and energetic with the ability to quickly articulate and demonstrate how our solutions will meet clients’ needs.
- Accountable and entrepreneurial in spirit, excited and comfortable to engage with prospects and customers at all levels.
- An extraordinary communicator
We need you to:
- Responding to and processing incoming calls/leads and qualifying them for Outbound Sales Executives/Channel Partners.
- Opportunity qualification leading to appointments for Account Executives.
- Responding to Prospect, Client and Channel Partner requests for product information, documentation and clarifications.
- CRM Lead Management using Microsoft Dynamics.
- Prepare lead status reports to measure success including lead generation activities, sales opportunity creation, and adherence to targets.
- Identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities back to the sales process.
- Ability to use Social Media to generate leads such as LinkedIn
- Ability to lead and follow-up on lead generation campaigns in partnership with Marketing
- Other duties as required.