Senior Full-Stack Developer
Who we are?
CaseWare International is a leading global software provider for accounting firms, corporations, and governments. With efficiency, quality and value in mind, we build auditing software solutions that push the technological boundaries in the industry. With nearly 30 years of proven success, our solutions are used by over 400,000 users in 130 countries and in 16 spoken languages.
At the heart of CaseWare is our unique culture, which lays the foundation for who we are, what we do, and where we are going. As an organization, we strive for a dynamic culture by exercising three core values - community, excellence, and continuous innovation.
We have embarked on an ambitious new path of delivering an innovative, cloud - based unique global reporting and auditing solution. As part of our current expansion and transformation plans, we are seeking a Full-Stack Developer to join the innovation team.
What’s in it for you?
- You will work with strong self-reliance and minimum supervision to design and develop exciting experimental and innovative solutions
- You will also work with our Research team to convert early research projects into proof-of-concept software.
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking company surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers.
- A great opportunity to leave your "stamp" as we are undergoing expansion and transformation plans.
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development.
- Internal development to support your growth and enhance your skills.
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities– for you and our customers.
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Flexible work schedules & collaborative work-space
- Career development
- Various social events and team activities
What it takes?
Your passion, great attitude, excellent communication skills, willingness to explore and awesome teamwork is all what will help you hit the ground running.
We need you to:
- Create and maintain code base repositories for various POC and MVP projects
- Design and document use cases, user experience and simple architecture records
- Deploy apps into AWS or other cloud environments for testing and acceptance
- Collaborate on internal news release to ensure they are correctly captured
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure POC releases are delivered on time
- Learn and on-board new technologies to solve problems
- Work with technical leads and developers to understand impact of branches and code merges
- Maintain a release repository and manage key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
- Manage ad-hoc requests for emergency releases, configuration changes, and patches as part of the request fulfillment process