Senior User eXperience Designer - Analytics
Who we are:
Founded in Toronto in 1988, CaseWare International Inc. is a global software provider for accounting firms, corporations, and governments. With efficiency, quality and value in mind, we build solutions that push the technological boundaries in the industry. Our approach combines the power of automation with secure collaboration tools to help customers reach new levels of productivity and make better business decisions. As a result, CaseWare solutions are used by over 250,000 users in 130 countries and in 16 languages.
We have embarked on an ambitious new path of delivering an innovative, cloud - based unique global reporting and auditing solution.
CaseWare is seeking a full-time senior UX designer to ideate, design, and ensure accurate implementation of our cloud analytics product. We are looking for a talented, proactive, and enthusiastic designer for our downtown Toronto office.
What’s in it for you?
- As a member of the user experience team, you will be pivotal in shaping the experience for the users of our data analysis web application. Accounting professionals worldwide will benefit from your intuitive designs.
- We are a cross-disciplinary team of designers, researchers, and UI developers.
- Positioned within the development vertical, we actively contribute to projects through close collaboration with product managers and members of agile development squads when designing features and optimizing existing areas.
- Acting as the voice of the user, the team is responsible for providing a successful end-to-end experience.
- Competitive compensation and Bonus/profit sharing plan
- Comprehensive benefits package
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Flexible work schedules & collaborative work-space
- Career development
- Various social events and team activities
What it takes?
Your passion, great attitude, excellent communication skills, willingness to explore and awesome teamwork will help you hit the ground running.
We need you to:
- Design usable and enjoyable web user interfaces for a globally distributed user base.
- Create and present UX deliverables (prototypes, wireframes, workflows, etc. as needed) to internal work teams and external clients.
- Work closely with development, product management, and QA, and provide them with the UX vision for our data analytics solution.
- Participate and lead the dialog around end-user requirements and business requirements.
- Establish analytical metrics, and use learnings to inform and support design choices.
- Facilitate user research and usability testing sessions.
- Manage relationships with multiple stakeholders to balance business and user needs.
- Form and refine UX design systems that facilitate multiple communication needs.