Facilities Administrator - 6 month contract
We are looking for a Facilities Administrator to join our team. If you are a friendly, reliable and detailed oriented individual, we want to hear from you. This is a Monday to Friday position, 9:30 am to 5:30 pm or 10 am to 6 pm (Wednesday 9 am to 5 pm).
You will be responsible for facilities support and reception coverage as well as a variety of administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate will have a professional demeanor, be proficient in prioritizing workload and be friendly and courteous. They will be self-motivated, trustworthy and approachable with ability to work with minimal supervision. Previous front desk experience is an asset.
Front Desk Support
- Daily reception backfill coverage, all-day coverage on Wednesday
- Receive and screen visitors, issue visitor passes and follow sign-in procedures
- Receive and redirect in-bound calls and faxes
- Receive deliveries and notify receiving parties
- Review and distribute incoming mail
- Manage courier shipments and outgoing mail
- Manage boardroom calendars and schedule meetings
- Manage catering orders, including setting up and clearing
- Maintain Boardrooms including gathering cups/glasses etc and loading dishwashers
- Manage coffee supplies, coordinating orders with the vendor
- Manage kitchen and office supplies, keeping track of stock and placing orders when necessary
- Assist with setting up of boardrooms, including AV requirements and special requests
- Assist with furniture and computer equipment moves
- Act as primary backup to Facilities Administrator (i.e. maintenance requests, activate/deactivate access cards) and other responsibilities as assigned
- Receive cheques/card payments, match with invoices, post in CRM system, scan and file
- Occasional bank deposits