Product Owner - CRM
CaseWare IDEA is a global fintech company providing solutions and services for audit analytics. Our solutions are used by over 250,000 professionals in a multitude of industries located in 130 countries and available in 16 languages. We are aggressively expanding into new markets and we are looking for innovative product-focused individuals who can help us define the future of analytics technology in the audit market.
CaseWare provides a flexible and friendly work environment. Our Toronto office is convenientally located near subways and Go transit in downtown Toronto.
The Product Owner is responsible for the implementation of the company’s client facing CRM, in line with the Product Vision. The Product Owner will bring a strong understanding of the benefits that CRM can provide to an audience that includes:
i) internal parties including marketing, sales, accounting, and product;
ii) clients; and
iii) distributor partners.
The CRM encompasses multiple languages and multiple corporate entities, product registration, pricing and invoicing as well as reporting.
As product owner you will carry overall responsibility for the success and the implementation of the CRM product to its varied audiences. You're prepared to roll up your sleeves and ask all the hard questions, to make CRM a world class experience for its users.
You will deliver the product within an Agile with Scrum framework and are responsible for maintaining the product backlog, prioritizing features, and maximizing the value of the product and the efficiency of the Scrum Development Team.
- Understand, and effectively communicate, the needs of the various audiences.
- Collaborate with Distributors, Distributor Support and CaseWare's Product Management team to shape our CRM to enable future products and ensure we are finding and solving market problems.
- Support the vision for what needs to be built and understand why it is useful to the market; promote the product vision and strategy within the organization.
- Critically evaluate potential solutions by considering data, precedents and input from stakeholders; weigh and balance complex information.
- Act as an expert on the product.
- Build and prioritize/re-prioritize the product backlog.
- Assist in organizing and planning with Distributors, Support, Marketing, Sales, Accounting and Product Management teams to ensure resources are utilized in the optimal way to achieve company vision.
- Coordinate the efforts of the CRM Development team, Distributor Support, and Distribuors to ensure that client facing product results in a first class experience.
- Act as first point of contact for all product related enquiries and work collaboratively with all teams to address any issues that may arise.