Cloud Operations Specialist/Engineer
Fighting financial crime using data science is thrilling, challenging, and incredibly rewarding, especially when you know that you’re helping stop money launderers, drug traffickers and more. This cutting-edge space is on fire right now, and it’s driven by some of the brightest minds in the industry. If this sounds like you, then CaseWare Analytics wants you to join our team.
We’re one of the fastest-emerging companies in this growing space and are known for developing the advanced and comprehensive technology for combatting financial crime. And to make matters even better, CaseWare Analytics is an incredibly fun place to be.
We are looking for an energetic Cloud Operations Specialist who is ready to take charge of planning the operations and technical requirements of cloud environments for our new and growing customers and then do what it takes to implement and maintain this infrastructure. You will also be responsible for ensuring that our customers are delighted with the reliability of the cloud services we offer by creating and maintaining system availability targets.
You Must Be Able To
- Assess current technical and cloud architecture
- Estimate system capacity to meet near- and long-term processing requirements
- Develop and coordinate cloud architecture
- Participate in performance and tuning activities for the cloud environment
- Create a robust cloud automation process to deploy solutions
- Ensure proper backup and recovery processes to meet cloud compliance and regulatory requirements
- Create a robust, secure, sustainable architecture that supports requirements and provides for expansion given budgetary constraints, availability of data and skilled resources
- Monitor all components of the cloud environment for job failure, availability, performance degradation etc. and initiating problem resolution and status communications until the problem is resolved
- Define and document the technical architecture of the cloud environment.
- Participate in evaluation of new cloud technologies
- Ensure requirements of all service-level agreements are met
- Supervise selection of hardware, and storage products
- Support and maintain configuration management
- Support the business continuity strategy
- Provide direction and guidance to other Support Analysts
- Provide ownership and accountability for incidents related to cloud environment
- Provide off-hours support when necessary and respond to emergencies in a timely manner