Cloud DevOps Engineer (6 month Contract)
Who we are:
We are the good guys. Every year billions of dollars are laundered internationally, supporting drug trafficking, smuggling, fraud, extortion and corruption, enabling organized crime to continue their criminal activities. CaseWare RCM, a division of CaseWare International Inc. (www.caseware.com), is one of the fastest-growing companies creating advanced and comprehensive solutions (Alessa) to combat theft, money laundering, bribery and many other forms of financial crime.
Located in downtown Toronto and Ottawa, CaseWare RCM is in the midst of significant growth, and we are currently seeking a Cloud DevOps Engineer for a 6 month contract.
About the role
We are looking for an energetic Cloud DevOps Engineer who is ready to take charge of planning the operations and technical requirements of cloud environments for our new and growing customers and then do what it takes to implement and maintain this infrastructure. You will also be responsible for ensuring that our customers are delighted with the reliability of the cloud services we offer by creating and maintaining system availability targets.
You Must Be Able To
- Collaborate with Development, Test, and other functional departments to improve our pipelines and processes that streamline the software development lifecycle
- Promote and ensure system scalability, reliability, security, and efficiency through automation and DevOps tools
- Develop and test internal applications/scripts to manage on-premise and cloud infrastructure
- Ensure security, compliance, operational resilience, stability and scalability of Machine Learning and Data systems
- Provide methods and practice leadership to engineering teams to improve development agility, security profile and operational resilience of data applications