DevOps Engineer - Infrastructure
Are you an experienced engineer with cloud infrastructure experience looking to future-proof your career and deep dive into AWS? Does endless tech toil vex you? Are you the type that would rather fix it once than repair it 50 times? If so, we have a role for you.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join us and be a key member for building and improving infrastructure achieving the best possible reliability, security, scalability, and operational excellence to support our software. A successful DevOps Engineer considers the resiliency and stability of the production systems their primary focus, yet at the same time is committed to operational improvement and technology advancement. You will work in close partnership with product development teams to lead and support business objectives and infrastructure projects on an enterprise basis covering clients from around the world.Responsibilities
- Champion “Production Quality” and create cutting edge cloud infrastructure.
- Partner with product development teams in order to provide domain expertise around infrastructure design, security, and observability.
- Enhance our Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) practice by automating manual business and operational processes.
- Drive technical innovation and efficiency in infrastructure operations via automation and orchestration.
- Manage, improve, and monitor cloud infrastructure on Amazon servicing clients from around the world.
- Develop, maintain, and enforce SLI/SLO to ensure service and infrastructure availability.
- Continuously evaluate and tune the monitoring and alerting to enable proactive incident management.
- Ensure SOP and infrastructure security are in compliance with ISO 27K / SOC.
- Research new technologies and incorporate them into our service as necessary
- Available to accommodate flexible hours and participate in on-call rotation to support and maintain the high availability of our systems.