Software Development Manager - Enterprise UI Development
Who we are?
CaseWare International is a leading global software provider for accounting firms, corporations, and governments. With efficiency, quality and value in mind, we build auditing software solutions that push the technological boundaries in the industry. With nearly 30 years of proven success, our solutions are used by over 400,000 users in 130 countries and in 16 spoken languages.
At the heart of CaseWare is our unique culture, which lays the foundation for who we are, what we do, and where we are going. As an organization, we strive for a dynamic culture by exercising three core values - community, excellence, and continuous innovation.
We have embarked on an ambitious new path of delivering an innovative, cloud - based unique global reporting and auditing solution.
As part of our current expansion and transformation plans, we are seeking Software Development Manager to manage up to 12-15 developers working in agile squads. Collaborating with Product Leads and development team members, you will have the opportunity to own the development and drive CaseWare’s future success for your respective product line.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking company surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers.
- A great opportunity to leave your "stamp" as we are undergoing expansion and transformation plans.
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development.
- Internal development to support your growth and enhance your skills.
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities– for you and our customers.
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- Competitive compensation and profit sharing plan
- Comprehensive benefits package
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Flexible work schedules & collaborative work-space
- Career development
- Various social events and team activities
We need you to:
- Work in an agile team with other developers, testers, and product owners to build an innovative, high quality, scalable solution
- Hire and mentor developers in your teams
- Research and break down large initiatives into iterative coding tasks
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality, share knowledge, and provide mentorship
- Coordinate with shared resource teams including Design, Documentation, DevOps, CloudOps, and Support to achieve optimal production results for the business problems your teams are responsible for
- Research and explore new technologies, such as code libraries and external products, for potential integration into the stack