Senior DevOps Developer
Who We Are?
Are you a developer who is passionate in continuous integration/delivery (CI/CD) and cloud technologies? Do you have the ability to code customized solutions but also know the right DevOps tools to get the job done in a more efficient way without reinventing the wheel? Do you empathize with the pain points from Dev and Ops and know how to balance between velocity and stability? If so, we have a role for you.
As a Senior DevOps Developer, you will be responsible for the design, implementation, and configuration for our continuous integration and continuous delivery systems across many projects. You will be working closely with our software development and testing teams to design and build a set of technologies and procedures to improve the development/deployment processes. You will also be writing code for various management tools and deployment utilities that will be used by different teams within the company.
In this role, you will have opportunities to own and lead initiatives to improve our software development and deployment processes. You will also be learning many technologies in a friendly work environment with flexible work hours.
- Own and lead initiatives to define, design, and implement cutting-edge DevOps solutions which includes reference architectures, estimates, costing, design, and implementation.
- Build and deploy Docker containers to break up monolithic apps into microservices, improve developer workflow, increase scalability, and optimize product delivery.
- Champion best practices and standards for building, delivering, and operating reliable services.
- Design and implement fully automated CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, Bamboo, GitHub Actions, and AWS technologies.
- Define, manage, and create infrastructure through automation (Infrastructure-as-Code) for repeatable and reliable setup.
- Partner with other development and testing teams to improve our tools and processes that streamline the development lifecycle.
- Develop, optimize, and maintain various internal/external software applications and plugins.
- Lead technical projects and act as mentor to junior teammates.
- Available to accommodate flexible hours and participate in on-call rotation to support and maintain the high availability of our systems.