Product Owner - CPAs
Who we are:
Founded in Toronto in 1988, CaseWare International Inc. is a global software provider for accounting firms, corporations, and governments. With efficiency, quality and value in mind, we build solutions that push the technological boundaries in the industry. Our approach combines the power of automation with secure collaboration tools to help customers reach new levels of productivity and make better business decisions. With 30 years of proven success, our solutions are used daily by hundreds of thousands of users in 130 countries and in 16 spoken languages.
We have embarked on an ambitious new path of delivering an innovative, cloud - based unique global reporting and auditing solution.
What’s in it for you?
As one of the Cloud Engagement Platform Product Owners, you will have end-to-end responsibility for the work undertaken by your squad within the team. Risk identification, client queries, trial balance, work programs, checklists, and one click financials statements are just some of the components under the development of the Cloud Engagements Platform team. Working closely with your squad of developers, designers and QA, your goal is to keep the squad focused on building innovative solutions that exceed client expectations.
You will work closely with product leads, users and stakeholders to understand their pain points and create relevant products and features that meet user needs.
- Competitive compensation and Bonus plan
- Comprehensive benefits package
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Flexible work schedules & collaborative work-space
- Career development
- Various social events and team activities
What it takes?
Your passion, great attitude, excellent communication skills, willingness to explore and awesome teamwork is all what will help you hit the ground running.
We need you to:
- Working with Product Lead, ensure that the roadmap aligns with the overall product and company vision. Be an expert on the domain, the market, and the trends.
- Evangelize the vision constantly so all stakeholders are aligned, have context, and understand where we are going.
- Represent the customer. Be the champion and voice of customers. Build impactful, personal customer relationships. Bring the customer's voice into the creation process. Own requirements, specifications, and release plans. Research and apply regulations and governing standards to product requirements
- Foster an environment that promotes innovation. Think beyond what the customers is asking for and design what the customer hasn't even considered.
- Drive for the best customer experience possible. Work closely with UX and design developers to develop, test (validate), and deliver requirements to the squad. Drive the end to end feature delivery cycle.
- Lead and manage backlog refinement and sprint planning sessions and drive solutions to completion working with Agile teams
- Measure success. Measure everything. A feature's release does not indicate success. Define what success means for each feature and each function before it even goes to development. Develop ways to constantly define and monitor success.
- Collaborate across teams. We win or lose as a team. Product plays a critical role in creating alignment between engineering teams and stakeholders. A collaborative attitude is essential to the job.