2 Solutions That Help Firms Conduct Smarter Engagements
Since its launch in the summer of 2018, OnPoint PCR has transformed how CPA firms conduct preparation, compilation, and review engagements. If you’re unfamiliar with the cloud-based solution or are simply looking for a refresher, OnPoint PCR was built on the Caseware Cloud platform, leverages the methodology of the AICPA, and the technological innovations offered by CPA.com. Ultimately, OnPoint PCR empowers CPA firms with the following benefits:
- Built-in guidance
- A tailored workflow that shows only relevant procedures and requirements
- Embedded client information requests
- Integrated content and methodology to ensure compliance
- Seamless data imports and simplified data access
The objective is to help firms improve quality, operate more efficiently, and deliver better value to clients. This initiative has not gone unnoticed. Recently, OnPoint PCR was featured in an article by the CPA Practice Advisor. Additionally, the solution has:
- Won a CPA Practice Advisor’s Tax and Accounting Technology Innovation Award
- Been named a 2019 Top New Product by Accounting Today
At Caseware, we are working closely with our global partners to deliver similar solutions to firms around the world.
Next month, Caseware ReviewCompTax will be released to the Canadian market. The pure cloud solution intelligently combines Review, Compilation, and Tax engagements into one workflow. With this, data flows through to financial statements and tax returns alike. The result? Engagements are completed faster with automated processes, real-time collaboration, and value-added insights.
Visit our blog to receive more information about our latest technology.