Creating an Effective Suspicious Activity Reporting Program
November 16, 2020
Effectiveness is an elusive term that is applicable across any part of an AML/Sanctions Program. Having an effective suspicious activity monitoring program is the most important part of any AML/Sanctions Program as detecting and reporting suspicious activity is the entire purpose for all our actions in AML/Sanctions compliance programs.
An effective suspicious activity monitoring program has many avenues that contribute to it and in turn, it should impact many areas of an institution.
In this webinar suspicious activity monitoring programs are reviewed to determine what makes them effective or ineffective.
Topics covered during the webinar include:
- Framing what makes an effective suspicious activity monitoring program
- How to use global and national advisories to directly impact the suspicious activity monitoring program
- Common signs of ineffective suspicious activity monitoring programs
- Where KRIs and KPIs should and should not be used as a metric for success
- How to test your program to ensure any gaps are detected