What AML Teams Need to Know about Working in the Cloud
June 5, 2020
With the advent of COVID-19, more AML compliance teams are looking at how they can leverage the cloud for better access to data and compliance systems, as well as increased fraud detection capabilities.
In this webinar, Ben Cheng, Cloud Solution Architect at Microsoft, Corie Murray, Software Architect at CaseWare RCM, and James Poulin, Technical Operations Manager at CaseWare RCM bust some of the myths around cloud adoption as well as share real-life stories of why financial institutions moved their compliance solution to the cloud.
Topics covered during the webinar include:
- Answers to your questions around data location, security and privacy
- How cloud deployments improve sanctions screening and transaction monitoring processes
- The role of cloud in suspicious activity and fraud detection (think AI!)
- Steps for the most efficient migration to the cloud
- Answers to your AML compliance and Microsoft Azure question