We are the good guys. Every year billions of dollars are laundered internationally, supporting drug trafficking, smuggling, fraud, extortion and corruption, enabling organized crime to continue their criminal activities. CaseWare RCM (www.caseware.com/alessa), a division of CaseWare International Inc., is one of the fastest-growing companies creating advanced and comprehensive solutions (Alessa) to combat theft, money laundering, bribery and many other forms of financial crime.
About the Role:
The Product Manager is a key role in the product team focusing on creating fresh solutions to help our clients fight financial crime and maintain compliance.
You will lead the charge in innovating and growing Alessa’s AI-driven analytics and enhanced investigative and compliance capabilities.
You will also always be in touch with customers to thoroughly understand their needs, define the product vision, gather and prioritize product requirements, and partner with engineering, design, sales, marketing and operations to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
The role requires considerable knowledge of suspicious activity monitoring, investigations in a financial institution setting and reporting to regulators, but if you get excited about creating beautifully simple solutions to complex problems, then CaseWare RCM is the perfect place for your creative energies.
- Communicate, enroll and create excitement and commitment for the product roadmap and vision both internally and externally
- Identify new growth opportunities, backed by business cases, for AML suspicious activities monitoring capabilities within the Alessa platform.
- Acts as the voice of the customer and become obsessed with making compliance officers’ lives simpler
- Prioritize analytics opportunities using continuous market research and competitive analysis
- Understand and define clients’ pain points and develop solution artifacts and use cases for the Engineering teams
- Work closely across sales, marketing and engineering (both internally and with partners) to help establish the strategy and execution
- Support sales activities as a product expert required to drive new client acquisition and retain client base
- Be an evangelist with a relentless sense of curiosity in demonstrating and validating product capabilities
- Collaborate with customers, team members, and outside influencers to drive innovation
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Product Owner/Manager translating business requirements and analysis into consumer facing digital products
- 3-5 years of AML suspicious activities and transaction analytics and investigation in relevant industries
- Experience in Agile product management and/or pragmatic product marketing
- Quantitative and business analysis skills; Strong project management and time management skills
- Interpersonal skills with keen ability to explain complex concepts across the organization and to large audiences
- Experience as a public speaker or influencer would be an asset