Due Diligence with World-Check and Alessa
January 20, 2020
Refinitiv World-Check Risk Intelligence expands screening and due diligence capabilities by providing a comprehensive database that delivers over 3 million continuously updated records of heightened-risk individuals and entities worldwide.
When combined, Alessa and World-Check offer customers the power to screen in real time during onboarding and for transactions to block potentially high-risk situations.
This enhanced capability allows screening of:
- Politically exposed persons (PEP), close associates, and family members
- State owned entities and state invested enterprises
- Individuals on sanctions, global regulatory and law enforcement lists
- Negative media
- Vessels information and more
Benefits of using Alessa and World-Check
Use a single solution for compliance:
- Choose from on-demand, periodic or real-time screening options
- Incorporate results from risk screening into onboarding, transaction monitoring, risk scoring and regulatory reporting processes
- Use automated workflows and case management to drive and track investigations
- Maintain an audit trail of all due diligence activities for auditors and regulators
- Reduce workload and have a holistic view of risks across the organization
Enhance screening processes:
- Rely on advanced techniques to identify matches and reduce false positives
- Triage matches to quickly and easily confirm or dismiss prospects
- Match prospects by aliases, biography, nationality, date of birth and more
- Review entity connections, locations, key incidents (convictions/sentencing) and presence on sanction and watch lists
- Update risk scores with entity and transaction information for a risk-based approach to compliance
Download our brochure to learn more about Alessa with World-Check.