Produce smart, quality GASB statements.Combined with CaseWare Working Papers, GASB Financials lets you automatically create customized CAFR and GASB-compliant statements without having to perform word processing functions on each statement.
Easily standardize across your firmArmed with our next-generation report writer, you can easily customize content, styles and formatting.
Leverage built-in librariesGASB Financials comes pre-packaged with extensive knowledge libraries including hundreds of standard footnotes.
Gain new efficienciesWith features like note-number cross-referencing, linkage between notes and statements and automatic rounding, you can prepare quality statements faster than ever before.
Drill down with easeWith point-and-click simplicity, you can quickly get the story behind the numbers.
Quickly update contentDrag and drop content into an existing client file using the convenient Document Library function.
|Below are the features for GASB Financials. To view all enhancements, press the Open All button on the right hand side. Or press the heading to see enhancements for that subject.||Open All Close All|
GASB Financials has point and click options, buttons and pop-ups that automate many of the more intricate functions. This reduces the amount of time needed to standardize the appearance of financial statements and decreases chances for errors and misunderstanding. Each step of the process is laid out in an easy to follow logical manner.
GASB Financials has a number of tools automatically available within a financial statement. You can effortlessly adjust column width, set shading, sort and underline. The protection features allow each firm to specify access rights.
You can easily add and delete line items, rename map number descriptions, and link from a note or from a schedule. Your content changes such as map numbers, map descriptions and footnotes will not be overwritten when new content is added to the Knowledge Libraries.
Review the supporting documentation easily and simply by double clicking on any number in the financials.
- Financial Statements: Adding Areas and Formats
- Financial Statements: Populating Data
- Financial Statements: Underlines
- Financial Statements: Note Number Referencing
- Financial Statements: Note Number Headings
- Financial Statements: Subtotals
- Financial Statements: Working with Styles
- Financial Statements: Sorting
- Financial Statements: Do-It-Yourself Tables
- Statement of Cash Flows Worksheet
- Financial Statements: Quarterly Reporting (See Multiple Financial Statements)
- Financial Statements: Rounding Relations
- Do-It-Yourself Tables Features
- Line Properties: Input Override of Description
- Keep Note Together
- Custom Linkage Enhancement
- Mapping and Style Purge
- Navigation Quick Links
- Skip Notes from Printing
- Multiple Financial Statements (Detailed)
- Advanced Table Indentation Strategy
- Add Notes Button
- Insert via Browse New Notes Dialog
- Jump to Note in Library
- Table Resize Ruler
- Multiple Notes Libraries
- Auto-Generate Flag
- Recover Hidden Paragraphs
- Referencing Schedules
- Keep Properties of Row
- View Table Column Headings
- Drill-down to Trial Balance
- Rounding to 1's, 1000's, 1 000 000's
- DIY - Period and Balance Selector
- DIY - Skip and Hide Columns
- Smart Subtotal Skipping
- Skip and Hide on Paragraphs