You can also contact our Toronto Head Office by fax, at 416-867-1906.
Please quote the position number and title in your response.
Our sharp focus on innovative high quality software has made it the global leader of assurance, reporting and Analysis solutions. With over a 20 year proven track record of success, you can be confident that our firm is a great place to build your career in a stable creative work environment.
As part of this dynamic team you will have the opportunity to significantly contribute to our market leading Windows applications. You will lead a team of testers in certifying software for release, implementing processes and deploying technology to help the department
You will have QA leads reporting to you, but your job will include testing.
● Responsible for the end to end desktop project testing effort, reporting and escalation for Windows based products;
● Plans and manages test scope and schedule, as well as testing resources (staff and facilities) for effective completion of testing;
● Responsible for providing project status updates from the QA perspective to product managers;
● Responsible for creation, review and signoff of project Test Strategy and Plan and Test Reports;
● Provides oversight and reviews all project test deliverables;
● Provides final Go/No Go decision recommendation;
● Work with test development team to ensure timely and accurate automation of test plans written by QA testing team.
· 4+ years managing one or more teams of testers
· 4+ years of hands on software quality assurance testing experience in a Windows environment
· Proven experience leading a team to deliver excellent results
· Proficient with all recent versions of Microsoft Operating systems and Office products
· Basic understanding of Windows networking and computer virtualization software
· Experience using a test management framework
· A background in Business or Accounting is an asset.