You can also contact our Toronto Head Office by fax, at 416-867-1906.
Please quote the position number and title in your response.
CaseWare Inc. is a global software company developing solutions for accounting, auditing, financial, risk and governance professionals. CaseWare software is used by over 250,000 professionals in 130 countries and available in 16 languages.
If you are a motivated, driven individual with attention to detail, CaseWare wants to hear from you.
Configuration Management Team Lead
As Configuration Management Team Lead, you will be responsible for refining and maintaining the build and release lifecycle for several software products in multiple languages.
Your job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Lead a small CM group
- Prioritize tasks, defects and change requests
- Work with other teams to resolve defects/issues.
- Manage and enforce software change control process and system
- Document/review Installation requirements and change requests
- Coordinate with teams to produce documentation and deliverables throughout the development lifecycle
- Liaison with Globalization team to facilitate non-English builds
- Author and maintain installers using InstallShield
- Maintain automated build scripts
- Configure and maintain continuous development testing environment
- Configure and maintain bug tracking system
- Administer and integrate Microsoft Team Foundation Server– source control, tracking system and build agents
- Administer build VM images on ESXi servers
- Experience with InstallShield including authoring merged modules (2 years minimum)
- Experience with source control systems (2 years minimum)
- Experience with Team Foundation Server administration and build system
- Strong understanding of software development on Windows platform required
- Programming experience (C#) is beneficial
- Experience with make files, scripting technologies (like Visual Build) preferred
- Experience with SharePoint preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization platform is beneficial