You can also contact our Toronto Head Office by fax, at 416-867-1906.
Please quote the position number and title in your response.
Full Time - Bilingual
Accounting Software Support Specialist Required
Do you have an Accounting background along with a passion for technology?
A career with CaseWare International is just around the corner!
We are a medium sized Accounting software company located in Fashion District of King West. We are steps away from TTC and within walking distance of GO (union station). We're looking for outgoing, team focused individuals with an Accounting background to provide product support to our clients.
This is a great opportunity to join an out of the box organization. We offer a competitive compensation package with opportunities for professional development and growth. Benefits for full-time, permanent employees include paid time-off (sick days, vacation etc.) medical, dental, vision benefits and profit sharing.
The Accounting Software Support Specialist provides high-quality customer support over the phone to our financial accounting, practice management applications, and templates end users. You will take ownership of customer issues throughout its life cycle until a timely resolution is provided. Duties also include minor testing of software, providing feedback and performing other related projects as they arise.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To understand Accounting software applications and to troubleshoot issues/problems within the Accounting applications reported by the end users
- Effectively work in an inbound call queue and manage high volume of calls
- Problem solve network related issues
- Provide guidance in the use of the software application (i.e. installation, various functionalities and /or features)
- Maintain and update records of procedures and processes
- Effectively and efficiently track issues using the internal ticket system
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Ability to evaluate software by studying users’ objectives; and provide solutions based on the findings Maintains historical records by documenting hardware and software changes and revisions.
- To provide 1st class Accounting Software Support service to each and every customer
- Deliver effective, efficient, and complete resolutions consistently with professionalism and care
- Radiate team values and champion continuous learning initiatives
Your Skills and Abilities:
- Have a good understanding of Accounting principles
- Achievement & Resolution Oriented with a strong commitment to providing an exceptional customer service experience
- You are able to analyze data, utilize problem solving/trouble shooting-skills, and provide the best possible solutions.
- Strong Independent learner
- You are committed to continuous improvement and can demonstrate your ability to learn and apply quickly.
- You are able to maintain a high level of performance under the pressure of time restraints and a fast paced, changing environment.
- You have excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Accurate and efficient keyboarding and data entry skills
Must Have Requirements:
- Degree in accounting strongly desired and/or experience using accounting/auditing software
- Good knowledge of various operating systems and platforms
- Knowledge of computer software applications and hardware
- Strong Technical Troubleshooting Skills
- Call Center experience in a software support environment is an asset
- French and English
- Post-secondary degree/certification from a recognized faculty
Commensurate with experience and includes benefits. This is a full-time position.
Monthly company socials
How to apply:
Please indicate the position in the subject of the email and submit your resume and cover letter to Human Resources via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in CaseWare International Inc. We thank all applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.